Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dreams.. At times I saw some very strange dreams and wonder what they meant. Here is one..

The Plane ride Dream

I had taken the plane along with my family to Hisar (and there is no airport there in reality). Now the plane is a bit unusually built. It is like a house with people sitting in back, then a few gates and then open yard in front. I made one of crew members (a fat man) my friend. Then I took my cabin bag (and it was empty) and proceeded to the front. I sat in front near a ‘wall’. Then after some time the plane started picking up speed. Soon it was 600, then 700 and then 800 kmph. It was flying a bit low and I could see building passing – wooooshhh, wooosh, wooooshhh.. It was frightening and I was unable to hold the wall. Suddenly my bag was thrown and it hit the wings of plane. It made a loud noise and crew decided to land to check. They could not find any damages. Then my friend (of crew) came to me with my bag and asked if that’s mine. I took him sideways and asked him not to open my doing to everyone. He agreed and told another plane is coming to take us for journey forward. Then we decided to take a walk in nearby market till the new plane arrives. And it was market of arms – rockets, guns, bombs etc. There was a boy who came to buy some explosive for his college project. Then the dream blurred…

------------------------------------------------

The Broken Hand

Panky came of office with a bandage on his hand. We asked, what happened? As his habit, he said nothing happened. Bharat explained – he sleeps at night with hands on his belly and unfortunately he took a turn and crushed his hand.

Train tickets – upar ki kamai

Arpan (a Bengali in my PG @Gurgaon) was doing his MBA training in Eveready (the cells). They allowed 2nd class sleeper fare for travels. He booked ticket, took print out and cancelled it. Then booked one more with cheapest fare to travel. Submitted the sleeper tickets and earned the difference of the fares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home