Monday, March 07, 2011


Which sickness is worse?

I have headaches often. When I was a kid, they often lasted the whole day. To further irritation, I had in my dreams large ants coming and going endlessly. It was horrific.

Then once also had this appendicitis removed – it preceded & succeed with fever & long bed rest. I think I also had measles. The long bed rest saps all the energy out of you.

These days I’m suffering with tonsillitis . There are 3 large red & white spots on left side – all together and 3 scattered ones on right side. I cannot eat or even drink anything.  Neelam is great wife here doing whatever she can but still the illness frustrates me.

So I don’t think any particular kind of illness is worse. Each one is equally frustrating in one way or other. But might be the ones that left you with some permanent damage are more hate able. Then worst are which you have to live with. Like my mother’s gastro troubles – which doctors have no clues about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home